Friday, October 7, 2011

Sunset Tower FAIL

We went to Columbia Park in Pipe tonight to play and watch the sunset. There is a ~10 story open-framed lookout tower along the water that we tried to climb. Tracy made it up one flight of stairs ans went back. Aden made it to two flights and almost a third and went back. Addie and I made it to a third flight and went back. Tried again and only got to the third flight again. Last try we made it to the fourth flight..went back again.

The kids had fun at the park afterwards and are eating at Jim & Linda's now.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you started a blog! I am hoping this message will post. Like the title and wallpaper for it. Its a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. Although I have not been good with keeping mine up to date all summer and now fall....hope to be back on board soon. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete